This blue floral wedding save the date card template from our Chelsea collection is a lovely precursor to your formal invitation that will have your loved ones bursting with anticipation.
Our customisable templates make it quick and easy for brides to acquire wedding stationery that is elegant, refined, and easy on the pocketbook.
- Save the Date card - 5.9 x 4" (149 x 101mm)
- This is a high-resolution printable template only and no physical items will be shipped.
- No need to install any fonts as they are embedded within the file.
- Foreign language special characters are not supported in our templates.
- Templates cannot be edited on iPad, tablets or other mobile devices.
1. DOWNLOAD AND OPEN YOUR FILES
- Files can ONLY be edited with the latest version of Adobe Acrobat on a computer.
- Download it for free here: https://get.adobe.com/reader
- Mac users - open files directly from Adobe Reader and NOT Preview.
- Graphics and text boxes are locked in place and cannot be moved.
- To edit the font style, size or colour, highlight text & press: PC users Ctrl-E | Mac users Command-E.
*See gallery images that indicate editable text.
3. SAVE YOUR FILES & SELECT YOUR PAPER
- Files are set with multiples per page and cannot be saved as one item per page or as JPEGs.
- It is advisable to print on white heavy card stock.
- Select the highest quality and print at ‘Actual Size’ or ‘100%’ (not ‘Fit’).
- We recommend laserjet printer & ink cartridges at least 50% full for best results.
- Once printed, use a craft knife and cut along the indicated crop marks.
5. PRINTING AT A PRINT SHOP
- Latest version of Adobe Reader is required to open files as it won’t work in other programs.
- Colours can vary depending on the monitor, printer & card stock.
- Reviewing a printed sample is recommended before printing the entire batch.
- C6 (4.5" x 6.4")
Search tag - Chelsea
All templates are for personal use only and may not be resold, shared, or used commercially. If using a professional printer TimberWink Studio is not responsible for their specific printing requirements or colour quality.