The magnificence of magnolias is merely mesmerising! This printable wedding invitation suite features sage green leaves and white florals and is a complete stationery set with matching pieces for the entire wedding & reception! Our easy to use templates are instant downloads and can be produced within minutes for brides with time constraints. Each piece is crafted with style keeping them elegant, fresh and on top of trends while keeping them at an affordable cost. Certainly, this UNIQUE design template is the newest trend to reckon with!
- 5 x 7" wedding invitation (127 x 177mm)
- 5.9 x 4" information card (149 x 101mm)
- 5.9 x 4" response/rsvp card (149 x 101mm)
- 5.9 x 4" response/rsvp postcard (149 x 101mm)
- 4.1 x 3.3" mini details card (105 x 85mm)
- 5.9 x 4" save the date card (149 x 101mm)
- 5 x 7.4" wedding program - folded (130 x 190mm)
- 9.64 x 3.6" menu (245 x 92mm)
- 3.54 x 1.37" place cards (90 x 35mm)
- 3.54 x 1.37" favor cards (90 x 35mm)
- 4.72 x 4.72" table numbers (120 x 120mm)
- 5 x 7" seating list (127 x 177mm)
- 5.9 x 4" thank you card (149 x 101mm)
- This is a high-resolution printable template only and no physical items will be shipped.
- Files are in PDF format in US letter size (8.5x11”) and prints perfectly on A4 size.
- No need to install any fonts as they are embedded within the file.
- Foreign language special characters are not supported in our templates.
- Templates cannot be edited on iPad, tablet or other mobile devices.
1. DOWNLOAD AND OPEN YOUR FILES
- Files can ONLY be edited with latest version of Adobe Acrobat on a computer.
- Download it for free here: https://get.adobe.com/reader
- Mac users - open files directly from Adobe Reader and NOT Preview.
- Graphics and text boxes are locked in place and cannot be moved/changed.
- To edit font style, size or colour, highlight text & press: PC users Ctrl-E / Mac users Command-E.
*See gallery images which indicates editable text.
3. SAVE YOUR FILES & SELECT YOUR PAPER
- Files are set with multiples per page and cannot be saved as 1 per page or as JPEGs.
- It is advisable to print on white heavy card stock.
- Select highest quality and print at ‘Actual Size’ or ‘100%’ (not ‘Fit’).
- We recommend laser jet printer & ink cartridges at least 50% full for best results.
- Once printed, use a craft knife and cut along the indicated crop marks.
5. PRINTING AT COPY SHOP
- Latest version of Adobe Reader is required to open files as it won’t work in other programs.
- Colours can vary depending on the monitor, printer & card stock.
- Reviewing a printed sample is recommended before printing the entire batch.
- A7 (5.25 x 7.25") for main invitations.
- C6 (4.5 x 6.4”) for RSVP, save the date and thank you cards.
Search tag - Magnolia
All templates are for personal use only and may not be resold, shared or used commercially. If using
a professional printer TimberWink Studio is not responsible for their specific printing requirements
or colour quality. Any changes required to the template are not included with your purchase and will
be an additional cost. Get in touch with us for quotes.