We just love the look of envelope liners! It takes your wedding invitations to a whole new level. This printable envelope liner features a mix of gold, blush and marsala florals/peonies with a touch of greenery! Our easy to use templates are instant downloads and can be produced within minutes for brides with time constraints. Each piece is crafted with style keeping them elegant, fresh and on top of trends while keeping them at an affordable cost. Certainly, this UNIQUE design is the newest trend to reckon with!
- US A7 Euro Flap (for 5 x 7 cards)
Fits Envelope: US A7 Euro (7.25" x 5.25")
- US A7 Square/Straight Flap (for 5 x 7 cards)
Fits Envelope: US A7 Square Flap (7.25" x 5.25")
- US A2 Euro Flap (for 4.25 x 5.5 cards)
Fits Envelope: US A2 Euro (5.75" x 4.375")
- US A2 Square/Straight Flap (for 4.25 x 5.5 cards)
Fits Envelope: US A2 Square Flap (5.75" x 4.375")
- This is a high-resolution printable template only and no physical items will be shipped.
- This printable is NOT editable (You can’t change the size or colour).
- Files are in PDF format in US letter size (8.5x11”) and prints perfectly on A4 size.
- Templates cannot be edited on iPad, tablet or other mobile devices.
1. DOWNLOAD AND OPEN YOUR FILES
- Files can ONLY be edited with latest version of Adobe Acrobat on a computer.
- Download it for free here: https://get.adobe.com/reader
- Mac users - open files directly from Adobe Reader and NOT Preview.
- Graphics and text boxes are locked in place and cannot be moved/changed.
- To edit font style, size or colour, highlight text & press: PC users Ctrl-E / Mac users Command-E.
*See gallery images which indicates editable text.
3. SELECT YOUR PAPER
- It is advisable to print on 80 - 120gsm standard white paper stock.
- Select highest quality and print at ‘Actual Size’ or ‘100%’ (not ‘Fit’).
- We recommend laser jet printer & ink cartridges at least 50% full for best results.
5. PRINTING AT COPY SHOP
- Latest version of Adobe Reader is required to open files as it won’t work in other programs.
- Colours can vary depending on the monitor, printer & card stock.
- Reviewing a printed sample is recommended before printing the entire batch.
6. CUTTING/TRIMMING AT HOME
- Use a craft knife and cut along the indicated cutting guide or crop marks.
- Square straight flap liner will need to be tapered by yourself if you wish to do so.
- Use double-sided tape or glue stick to stick them into your envelope.
Search tag - Burgundy Floral
All templates are for personal use only and may not be resold, shared or used commercially. If using
a professional printer TimberWink Studio is not responsible for their specific printing requirements
or colour quality. Any changes required to the template are not included with your purchase and will
be an additional cost. Get in touch with us for quotes.