Lovebirds can't stop tweeting about the cuteness & sweetness of this twiggy crest ♥ This wedding invitation suite features a gorgeous and delicate pink floral wreath in a watercolour texture.
Our customisable templates make it quick and easy for brides to acquire wedding stationery that is elegant, refined, and easy on the pocketbook.
- Wedding Invitation - 5" x 7" (127 x 177mm)
- Details Card - 5.9" x 4" (149 x 101mm)
- RSVP - 5.9" x 4" (149 x 101mm)
- RSVP Postcard - 5.9" x 4" (149 x 101mm)
- Small Details Card - 4.1" x 3.3" (105 x 85mm)
- Save The Date - 5.9" x 4" (149 x 101mm)
- Folded Program - 5" x 7.4" (130 x 190mm)
- Menu - 9.64" x 3.6" (245 x 92mm)
- Place Card - 3.54" x 1.37" (90 x 35mm)
- Favour Card - 3.54" x 1.37" (90 x 35mm)
- Table Numbers - 4.72" x 4.72" (120 x 120mm)
- Seating Card - 5" x 7" (127 x 177mm)
- Thank You - 5.9" x 4" (149 x 101mm)
- This is a high-resolution printable template only and no physical items will be shipped.
- No need to install any fonts as they are embedded within the file.
- Foreign language special characters are not supported in our templates.
- Templates cannot be edited on iPad, tablets or other mobile devices.
1. DOWNLOAD AND OPEN YOUR FILES
- Files can ONLY be edited with the latest version of Adobe Acrobat on a computer.
- Download it for free here: https://get.adobe.com/reader
- Mac users - open files directly from Adobe Reader and NOT Preview.
- Graphics and text boxes are locked in place and cannot be moved.
- To edit the font style, size or colour, highlight text & press: PC users Ctrl-E | Mac users Command-E.
*See gallery images that indicate editable text.
3. SAVE YOUR FILES & SELECT YOUR PAPER
- Files are set with multiples per page and cannot be saved as one item per page or as JPEGs.
- It is advisable to print on white heavy card stock.
- Select the highest quality and print at ‘Actual Size’ or ‘100%’ (not ‘Fit’).
- We recommend laserjet printer & ink cartridges at least 50% full for best results.
- Once printed, use a craft knife and cut along the indicated crop marks.
5. PRINTING AT A PRINT SHOP
- Latest version of Adobe Reader is required to open files as it won’t work in other programs.
- Colours can vary depending on the monitor, printer & card stock.
- Reviewing a printed sample is recommended before printing the entire batch.
- A7 (5.25" x 7.25") for invites
- C6 (4.5" x 6.4”) for RSVPs, save the dates and thank you cards.
Search tag - Nikki
All templates are for personal use only and may not be resold, shared, or used commercially. If using a professional printer TimberWink Studio is not responsible for their specific printing requirements or colour quality.