Spruced up & lavishly donned with swaying palm fronds! This printable seating plan features beautiful tropical leaf designs. Our easy to use templates are instant downloads and can be produced within minutes for brides with time constraints. All our items are crafted with style keeping them elegant, fresh and on top of trends while keeping them at an affordable cost. Undeniably, this cleverly designed chart will add a modish look to your wedding.
- 5 x 7" seating plan (127 x 177mm)
- This is a high-resolution printable template only and no physical items will be shipped.
- Files are in PDF format in US letter size (8.5x11”) and prints perfectly on A4 size.
- No need to install any fonts as they are embedded within the file.
- Foreign language special characters are not supported in our templates.
- Templates cannot be edited on iPad, tablet or other mobile devices.
1. DOWNLOAD AND OPEN YOUR FILES
- Files can ONLY be edited with latest version of Adobe Acrobat on a computer.
- Download it for free here: https://get.adobe.com/reader
- Mac users - open files directly from Adobe Reader and NOT Preview.
- Graphics and text boxes are locked in place and cannot be moved/changed.
- To edit font style, size or colour, highlight text & press: PC users Ctrl-E / Mac users Command-E.
*See gallery images which indicates editable text.
3. SAVE YOUR FILES & SELECT YOUR PAPER
- Files are set with multiples per page and cannot be saved as 1 per page or as JPEGs.
- It is advisable to print on white heavy card stock.
- Select highest quality and print at ‘Actual Size’ or ‘100%’ (not ‘Fit’).
- We recommend laser jet printer & ink cartridges at least 50% full for best results.
- Once printed, use a craft knife and cut along the indicated crop marks.
5. PRINTING AT COPY SHOP
- Latest version of Adobe Reader is required to open files as it won’t work in other programs.
- Colours can vary depending on the monitor, printer & card stock.
- Reviewing a printed sample is recommended before printing the entire batch.
Search tag - Tropical
All templates are for personal use only and may not be resold, shared or used commercially. If using
a professional printer TimberWink Studio is not responsible for their specific printing requirements
or colour quality. Any changes required to the template are not included with your purchase and will
be an additional cost. Get in touch with us for quotes.