Vintage Floral Wedding Invitation Suite
Illustrated with birds and floral sprigs, this vintage wedding invitation suite from our Chelsea collection is absolutely lovable!
Our customisable templates make it quick and easy for brides to acquire wedding stationery that is elegant, refined, and easy on the pocketbook.
- Wedding Invitation - 5" x 7" (127 x 177mm)
- Details Card - 5.9" x 4" (149 x 101mm)
- RSVP - 5.9" x 4" (149 x 101mm)
- RSVP Postcard - 5.9" x 4" (149 x 101mm)
- Small Details Card - 4.1" x 3.3" (105 x 85mm)
- Save The Date - 5.9" x 4" (149 x 101mm)
- Folded Program - 5" x 7.4" (130 x 190mm)
- Menu - 9.64" x 3.6" (245 x 92mm)
- Place Card - 3.54" x 1.37" (90 x 35mm)
- Favour Card - 3.54" x 1.37" (90 x 35mm)
- Table Numbers - 4.72" x 4.72" (120 x 120mm)
- Seating Card - 5" x 7" (127 x 177mm)
- Thank You - 5.9" x 4" (149 x 101mm)
- This is a high-resolution printable template only and no physical items will be shipped.
- No need to install any fonts as they are embedded within the file.
- Foreign language special characters are not supported in our templates.
- Templates cannot be edited on iPad, tablets or other mobile devices.
1. DOWNLOAD AND OPEN YOUR FILES
- Files can ONLY be edited with the latest version of Adobe Acrobat on a computer.
- Download it for free here: https://get.adobe.com/reader
- Mac users - open files directly from Adobe Reader and NOT Preview.
- Graphics and text boxes are locked in place and cannot be moved.
- To edit the font style, size or colour, highlight text & press: PC users Ctrl-E | Mac users Command-E.
*See gallery images that indicate editable text.
3. SAVE YOUR FILES & SELECT YOUR PAPER
- Files are set with multiples per page and cannot be saved as one item per page or as JPEGs.
- It is advisable to print on white heavy card stock.
- Select the highest quality and print at ‘Actual Size’ or ‘100%’ (not ‘Fit’).
- We recommend laserjet printer & ink cartridges at least 50% full for best results.
- Once printed, use a craft knife and cut along the indicated crop marks.
5. PRINTING AT A PRINT SHOP
- Latest version of Adobe Reader is required to open files as it won’t work in other programs.
- Colours can vary depending on the monitor, printer & card stock.
- Reviewing a printed sample is recommended before printing the entire batch.
- A7 (5.25" x 7.25") for invites
- C6 (4.5" x 6.4") for RSVPs, save the dates and thank you cards.
Search tag - Chelsea
All templates are for personal use only and may not be resold, shared, or used commercially. If using a professional printer TimberWink Studio is not responsible for their specific printing requirements or colour quality.