Illustrated with birds and floral sprigs, this line art design from our Chelsea collection is absolutely lovable! Printable RSVP card features blue vintage-style artwork and beautiful calligraphy. Our easy-to-use templates are for brides with time constraints and keeping a low budget.
- 5.9 x 4" response/rsvp card (149 x 101mm)
- 5.9 x 4" response/rsvp postcard (149 x 101mm)
- This is a high-resolution printable template only and no physical items will be shipped.
- Files are in PDF format in US letter size (8.5x11”) and prints perfectly on A4 size.
- No need to install any fonts as they are embedded within the file.
- Foreign language special characters are not supported in our templates.
- Templates cannot be edited on iPad, tablets or other mobile devices.
1. DOWNLOAD AND OPEN YOUR FILES
- Files can ONLY be edited with the latest version of Adobe Acrobat on a computer.
- Download it for free here: https://get.adobe.com/reader
- Mac users - open files directly from Adobe Reader and NOT Preview.
- Graphics and text boxes are locked in place and cannot be moved/changed.
- To edit the font style, size or colour, highlight text & press: PC users Ctrl-E / Mac users Command-E.
*See gallery images that indicate editable text.
3. SAVE YOUR FILES & SELECT YOUR PAPER
- Files are set with multiples per page and cannot be saved as 1 per page or as JPEGs.
- It is advisable to print on white heavy card stock.
- Select the highest quality and print at ‘Actual Size’ or ‘100%’ (not ‘Fit’).
- We recommend laserjet printer & ink cartridges at least 50% full for best results.
- Once printed, use a craft knife and cut along the indicated crop marks.
5. PRINTING AT COPYSHOP
- Latest version of Adobe Reader is required to open files as it won’t work in other programs.
- Colours can vary depending on the monitor, printer & card stock.
- Reviewing a printed sample is recommended before printing the entire batch.
- A7 (5.25 x 7.25") for main invitations.
- C6 (4.5 x 6.4”) for RSVP, save the date and thank you cards.
Search tag - Chelsea
All templates are for personal use only and may not be resold, shared, or used commercially. If using a professional printer TimberWink Studio is not responsible for their specific printing requirements or colour quality. Any changes required to the template are not included with your purchase and will be an additional cost. Get in touch with us for quotes.