This wedding invitation set from our Kirsty collection features romantic and decadently rich burgundy flowers balanced by hints of blush and green.
Our customisable templates make it quick and easy for brides to acquire wedding stationery that is elegant, refined, and easy on the pocketbook. Purchase, edit, and print within minutes using the Templett app - a user-friendly editing software that opens directly in your web browser.
- Invitation - 5" x 7" (127 x 177mm)
- Mobile evite - 1080 x 1920px & 1050 x 2275px
- Details Card - 3.94" x 5.5" (100 x 140mm)
- RSVP Card - 3.94" x 5.5" (100 x 140mm)
- RSVP Postcard - 3.94" x 5.5" (100 x 140mm)
HOW IT WORKS
- Look for an email from Templett (check your spam folder if you don't see it).
- Download the instructions file and follow the link sent in the email.
- Make all your changes to the template and save.
- When you’re ready to print, choose your download option - PDF, JPEG or PNG.
- Then print using an online or local printing service.
DEMO – TRY BEFORE YOU BUY
Try out this design in the Templett App:
- This listing includes a high-resolution digital template only and no physical items will be shipped.
- Templates cannot be edited on iPad, tablets, or other mobile devices.
- No need to download any software or fonts.
- Everything is editable on the template - see listing photo for more details.
- Page size and orientation are NOT editable.
- Colours on the watercolour artwork featured in the design cannot be modified.
- Colours can vary depending on the monitor, printer & card stock.
- Envelopes – preferred envelope size is A7 for invites & A2 for RSVPs.
- You agree that you have read through the description and tried the demo prior to purchase.
- No refunds or exchanges on digital templates due to the nature of the product.
- Visit our online invitation maker video tutorial with easy steps on how to edit a template.
All templates are for personal use only and may not be resold, shared, or used commercially. If using a professional printer TimberWink Studio is not responsible for their specific printing requirements or colour quality.