Burgundy Wedding Welcome Sign Template
The burgundy wedding welcome sign template from our Kirsty collection is a sweet way to greet your guests as they settle into their seats and anticipate your endearing transition into husband and wife.
Our editable templates make it quick and easy for brides to acquire wedding stationery that is elegant, refined, and budget friendly. Purchase, edit, and print within minutes using the Templett app - a user-friendly editing software that opens directly in your web browser.
- 24" x 36" (609 x 914mm)
- 18" x 24" (457 x 609mm)
- 22" x 22" (560 x 560mm)
- A1 (594 x 841mm)
- A2 (420 x 594mm)
*Message us for more sizes
HOW IT WORKS
- Look for an email from Templett (check your spam folder if you don't see it).
- Follow the link in the email, edit the template, and save.
- When you’re ready to print, choose your download options - PDF, JPEG or PNG.
- Where to print? Find our best picks for printers according to your location.
DEMO – TRY BEFORE YOU BUY
Try out this design in the Templett App:
- This listing includes a high-resolution digital template only and no physical items will be shipped.
- Templates cannot be edited on iPad, tablets or other mobile devices.
- No need to download any software or fonts.
- Everything is editable on the template - see listing photo for more details.
- Page size and orientation are NOT editable.
- Colours on the watercolour artwork featured in the design cannot be modified.
- Colours can vary depending on the monitor, printer & paper stock.
- You agree that you have read through the description and tried the demo prior to purchase.
- No refunds or exchanges on digital templates due to the nature of the product.
- Visit our online invitation maker video tutorial with easy steps on how to edit a template.
NEED MATCHING ITEMS OR SUITE PACKAGES?
Search tag -Kirsty
QUESTIONSPlease refer to our FAQ. If you still need help, send us a message through our contact form.
All templates are for personal use only and may not be resold, shared, or used commercially.