Minimalist Wedding Fan Program Template
This minimalist fan program from our Clara collection is an excellent way to introduce your wedding party and illustrate the coming sequence of events in a manner that is candid and polished.
Our editable templates make it quick and easy for brides to acquire wedding stationery that is elegant, refined, and budget friendly. Purchase, edit, and print within minutes using the Templett app - a user-friendly editing software that opens directly in your web browser.
- Fan program - 5" x 7" (127 x 177mm)
- Flat program - 5" x 7" (127 x 177mm)
HOW IT WORKS
- Look for an email from Templett (check your spam folder if you don't see it).
- Follow the link in the email, edit the template, and save.
- When you’re ready to print, choose your download option - PDF, JPEG, or PNG.
Where to print? Find our best picks for printing services according to your location.
DEMO – TRY BEFORE YOU BUY
Try out this design in the Templett App:
- Trim along the outer crop marks
- Fold along the centre crop marks
Glue onto a wooden fan handle/stick (not included)
Optional: Use a corner punch for rounded corners
- Print double-sided
- Trim along crop marks
- This listing includes a high-resolution digital template only and no physical items will be shipped.
- Templates cannot be edited on iPad, tablets or other mobile devices.
- No need to download any software or fonts.
- Everything is editable on the template - see listing photo for more details.
- Page size and orientation are NOT editable.
- Colours can vary depending on the monitor, printer & paper stock.
- You agree that you have read through the description and tried the demo prior to purchase.
- No refunds or exchanges on digital templates due to the nature of the product.
- Visit our online invitation maker video tutorial with easy steps on how to edit a template.
NEED MATCHING ITEMS OR SUITE PACKAGES?
Search tag - Clara
QUESTIONSPlease refer to our FAQ. If you still need help, send us a message.
All templates are for personal use only and may not be resold, shared, or used commercially.