Give your guests a proper thank you by sending them home with a darling keepsake outfitted with these simple wedding favour tags and stickers from our Beatrix collection.
Our customisable templates make it quick and easy for brides to acquire wedding stationery that is elegant, refined, and easy on the pocketbook. Purchase, edit, and print within minutes using the Templett app - a user-friendly editing software that opens directly in your web browser.
- Rectangle tag - 2" x 3.5" (50 x 90mm)
- Square tag - 2.5" x 2.5" (63 x 63mm)
- Round tag - 2" x 2" (53 x 53mm)
HOW IT WORKS
- Look for an email from Templett (check your spam folder if you don't see it).
- Download the instructions file and follow the link sent in the email.
- Make all your changes to the template and save.
- When you’re ready to print, choose your download options - PDF, JPEG or PNG.
- Then print at home or use an online or local printing service.
- To cut a round-shaped tag or sticker, align your circle punch with the outline.
- The circle-shaped outline is a guide that will not show once the circle is punched.
- Remove the smaller hole punch if you will be printing the design as a sticker or label.
- For an at-home DIY, print and cut the trim lines along the corners of the tag.
- If you're using a professional printer or do not desire corner cuts, simply remove the trim lines.
DEMO – TRY BEFORE YOU BUY
Try out this design in the Templett App:
- This listing includes a high-resolution digital template only and no physical items will be shipped.
- Templates cannot be edited on iPad, tablets or other mobile devices.
- No need to download any software or fonts.
- Everything is editable on the template - see listing photo for more details.
- Page size and orientation are NOT editable.
- Colours can vary depending on the monitor, printer & paper stock.
- You agree that you have read through the description and tried the demo prior to purchase.
- No refunds or exchanges on digital templates due to the nature of the product.
- Visit our online invitation maker video tutorial with easy steps on how to edit a template.
NEED MATCHING ITEMS OR SUITE PACKAGES?
All templates are for personal use only and may not be resold, shared, or used commercially. If using a professional printer TimberWink Studio is not responsible for their specific printing requirements or colour quality.