Watercolour Wedding Fan Program Template
This watercolour fan program from our Elle collection is an excellent way to introduce your wedding party and illustrate the coming sequence of events in a manner that is candid and polished.
Our editable templates make it quick and easy for brides to acquire wedding stationery that is elegant, refined, and budget-friendly. Purchase, edit, and print within minutes using the Templett app - a user-friendly editing software that opens directly in your web browser.
- Fan program - 5" x 7" (127 x 177mm)
- Flat program - 5" x 7" (127 x 177mm)
HOW IT WORKS
- Look for an email from Templett (check your spam folder if you don't see it).
- Follow the link in the email, edit the template, and save.
- When you’re ready to print, choose your download option - PDF, JPEG, or PNG.
Where to print? Find our best picks for printing services according to your location.
DEMO – TRY BEFORE YOU BUY
Try out this design in the Templett App:
- Trim along the outer crop marks
- Fold along the centre crop marks
Glue onto a wooden fan handle/stick (not included)
Optional: Use a corner punch for rounded corners
- Print double-sided
- Trim along crop marks
- This listing includes a high-resolution digital template only and no physical items will be shipped.
- Templates cannot be edited on iPad, tablets or other mobile devices.
- No need to download any software or fonts.
- Everything is editable on the template - see listing photo for more details.
- Page size and orientation are NOT editable.
- Colours on the watercolour artwork featured in the design cannot be modified.
- Colours can vary depending on the monitor, printer & paper stock.
- You agree that you have read through the description and tried the demo prior to purchase.
- No refunds or exchanges on digital templates due to the nature of the product.
NEED MATCHING ITEMS OR SUITE PACKAGES?
Search tag - Elle
QUESTIONSPlease refer to our FAQ. If you still need help, send us a message.
All templates are for personal use only and may not be resold, shared, or used commercially.