Here at TimberWink Studio, we offer an array of simple & elegant Will You Be My Bridesmaid card templates with matching stationery to help you create a cohesive look for the entire day without breaking the bank! Wow your bestie with this personalised DIY printable bridesmaid proposal card that is fun, sweet & so easy to make. This polaroid card allows you to add a photo of your favourite memories for smiles that will last for years to come and can be repurposed for your Save the Dates or for another occasion afterwards.
Download easy-to-use editable templates, edit & print within minutes or go digital using the Templett app - a fully customisable editor, directly in your web browser.
FILE INCLUDES 2 SIZES
- 4.25 x 5.5” save the date card (108 x 139.7mm)
- 5 x 7" save the date card (127 x 177.8mm)
HOW IT WORKS
- Look for an email from Templett (check your spam folder if you don't see it).
- Download the instructions file and follow the link sent in the email.
- Make all your changes to the template and save.
- When you’re ready to print, choose your download option - PDF, JPEG or PNG.
- Print at home, print shop/copy centre or online printers including https://printsoflove.com/timberwink-studio/
DEMO – TRY BEFORE YOU BUY
Please try out our design in the Templett App before you buy. Copy and paste the URL below to demo:
- This listing includes high-resolution digital template only and no physical items will be shipped.
- Templates cannot be edited on iPad, tablet or other mobile devices.
- No need to download any software or fonts.
- Page size and orientation are NOT editable.
- Colours can vary depending on the monitor, printer & card stock.
- Envelopes – preferred envelope size is A7 for 5x7” invites & A2 for smaller cards.
- You agree that you have read through the description and tried the demo prior to purchase.
- No refunds or exchanges on digital templates due to the nature of the product.
NEED MATCHING ITEMS OR SUITE PACKAGES?
All templates are for personal use only and may not be resold, shared or used commercially. If using
a professional printer TimberWink Studio is not responsible for their specific printing requirements
or colour quality. Any changes required to the template are not included with your purchase and will
be an additional cost. Get in touch with us for quotes.