Wedding Details Card Templates
When it comes to one of the most important days of your life, no detail can go overlooked. Weddings are incredibly elaborate, and navigating such a significant occasion isn’t always as easy as dressing nice and showing up. Make sure your guests are thoroughly informed about the what, where, when, and how of your wedding festivities with our elegant wedding detail cards! Whether you’re providing accommodation, transport, or simply want to share your gift registry, our customisable templates allow you to share this information on beautiful stationery that matches your overall theme.
HOW DO I MAKE MY WEDDING DETAILS CARD?
Our downloadable templates make it easy to create them right from your own home. Every invitation set comes with a matching details card, or you can purchase them individually. Watch our video tutorial for a step-by-step guide on how to use our templates.
WHAT INFORMATION SHOULD BE INCLUDED IN A WEDDING DETAILS CARD?
You can include whatever information you feel is relevant and essential. Here are some ideas:
- RSVP: If you choose not to send a separate RSVP card, the wedding information card can include the email address, phone number, or wedding website URL where you’d like to receive RSVPs.
- Accommodation: If your guests will be travelling to attend your wedding, it is polite to list nearby guesthouses or hotels where they can stay. You may also want to consider reserving accommodations in bulk to make booking easier for your guests.
- Gifts: It is helpful for your guests if you compile a gift registry that they can refer to. Digital platforms are the most accessible, and you can easily share the URL on your details card.
- Reception: If your reception is at a separate location from your ceremony, be sure to provide directions and the appropriate arrival time.
- Backup Plans - Planning an outdoor wedding? Make sure your guests are clear on the backup plan in the event of inclement weather.
- Post-Wedding Events – Include the date, time, and location of any events you are hosting after the wedding, such as a family dinner or brunch.
- Dress Code: Keep your wedding theme consistent by ensuring all your guests are clear on the required dress code.